Terms & Conditions
Terms & Condition:
1) Any grievances or claims related to the cab travel should be reported to EazyGo within 48 hours of
2) Post 9:00 PM to 6:00 AM, an additional night charge (approx. ₹ 300/night) will be applicable. These
charges should apply.
3) Due to traffic or any other unavoidable reason, be directly paid to the driver pickup may be delayed.
4) Driver details will be shared up to 2 hrs prior to departure. If booking is made within 6 hrs of departure
time, then driver details will be shared up to 1 hr before departure.
5) We do not commit on particular fuel type vehicle like Petrol, Diesel or CNG.EV Cab will be provided
based on availability.
6) Customer will not be allowed to take pets with you inside the cab.
7) Customer is solely responsible for managing your own travel schedule. EazyGo.com will not be liable for
any compensation if customer happen to miss their scheduled flight, train or bus due to delay pickup,
traffic jam or delay due to any other reason during the trip
8) Any modifications/amendments to the booking are not allowed in Onaway and local bookings, (Cancel
9) Please collect the receipts from driver for any toll tax, state tax, night charges or extra km paid directly
to the driver during the trip. EAZYGO is not liable to provide invoices for such amount,
Toll tax and parking extra KM will be paid directly to the driver in case not included in the outstation or
10) If fare for the booking is non-refundable, no refund will be done if booking is cancelled.
11) If opting for the one-way, driver will not stop the car for more than 30 minutes during the journey.
12) For Out Station Round trip duties, a min of 250 Kilometers is chargeable in Bangalore. 300 Kilometers in
Hyderabad Maharastra. Min of 300 Kilometers, for cochin 100 KM per day and Trivandrum 150 KM or
300 Kilometers in Chennai. For all other cities, a min of 250 Kilometers is chargeable per day for
13) A calendar day begins at 6.00 A.M and ends at 12.00 Midnight. In case a drop off happens after 12
midnight, an additional day’s charges (of 225 Kilometers, 250 Kilometers or 300 Kilometers) are
applicable unless specifically stated in the package rates quoted.
1) The customer agrees and acknowledges that refund shall be processed if the cancellation request is
received before 24 hours of scheduled pickup. (Refer point 3 for special cases)
2) The Cancellation can be done over the phone or by email. All cancellation to be made against the
booking ID provided at the time of booking the cab.
3) No cancellations are entertained in any case for those products/Service that EazyGo marketing team
has obtained on special occasions like Dussehra, Pongal, Diwali, New year etc. These are limited
occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
4) EazyGo will not be responsible for any cancellation/delay of service in case of any natural calamity,
agitation, Strike or Road Jam/traffic etc. Hence no refund would be made.
5) The customer agrees and acknowledges that no refund shall be processed if the cancellation request (as
per cancelation policy) is received within 24 hours of scheduled pickup.
6) EazyGo might change driver & Taxi details prior to boarding the taxi in case of vehicle breakdown or
other genuine reasons at Driver’s end. No Cancellation request shall be entertained in such cases.
7) EazyGo has reserves the right to cancel/change the booking of vehicle at any point of time.